The Faxon ION-X Hyperlite 5.56 Rifle is a high-performance rifle that’s built to meet the needs of today’s competitive shooters and firearm enthusiasts. This rifle is designed to be ultra-lightweight and easy to handle, making it ideal for long-range shooting and precision target practice.
One of the standout features of the Faxon ION-X Hyperlite 5.56 Rifle is the incredibly lightweight nature of the rifle. This rifle features one of our 16″ 5.56 NATO pencil profile barrels and one of our slim 3-port muzzle brakes. The slim profile of the muzzle brake allows you to remove the gas block and or barrel nut without removing the muzzle device.
But what really sets the Faxon ION-X Hyperlite 5.56 Rifle apart is its exceptional quality and attention to detail. Made in-house at Faxon’s Greater Cincinnati, Ohio facility, this rifle is crafted from top-quality materials and machined to exacting standards. It’s designed to deliver superior performance and longevity, making it an excellent investment for any serious shooter.
Overall, the Faxon ION-X Hyperlite 5.56 Rifle is an exceptional choice for anyone looking for a high-performance, ultra-lightweight rifle. With its Pencil Profile Barrel, superior quality components, and lifetime guarantee, the Faxon ION Ultralight 5.56 Rifle is an excellent investment for any serious shooter.
Faxon Firearms has long been known for bringing quality and value to our customers when it comes to purchasing parts for their rifle builds. Faxon is taking things to the next level and bringing that same quality and value to the modern sporting rifle market.
Backed by the Faxon Lifetime Guarantee, our rifles fall into two distinct groups; the First Line and the Summit Line. Are you a first-time buyer, or in search of a value priced rifle offering? Check out the First Line. Looking for a more specialized rifle configuration for competition, training, or defensive use? The Summit Line is for you!
The Faxon Ion-X Hyperlite Rifle is the most affordable production ultralight AR15 on the market. Weighing in at just under 5 lbs, the Ion-X Hyperlite AR15 is the perfect choice for any customer looking to step into the competition world, or for those who just enjoy the soft recoil of a finely tuned lightweight rifle. As part of Faxon’s Summit Line, the Ion-X comes from the factory with a whole slew of out-of-the-box upgrades, including a tuned gas system, Gunner lightweight bolt carrier group, ambi charging handle & safety selector, Hiperfire EDTDM trigger, and more!
The Faxon X-Tra Lite AR-15 Receiver Set takes our fan-favorite forged receiver set and upticks the design while reducing overall mass and weight.
- .96 lbs. (with ejection port/dust cover)
- 2.08 ounces lighter than our standard forged receiver set
- Trued by Faxon at our Greater Cincinnati, Ohio facility
- Honed inner bore to smooth action of bolt carrier group
- Deleted forward assist
- Skeletonized Picatinny Rail
- w/ manually engraved T-marks
- Tighter tolerance on lugs for better fitment
- Ships Unassembled
- Aesthetic Milling of Upper with Faxon’s heritage “X” logo decreases material and mass
- Faxon “X” skeletonized magwell for further mass reduction
- Material: 7075-T6 Forged Aluminum
- Finish: Titanium Cerakote
Faxon’s ION-X Hyperlite Rifle (FX5516X):
- 16″ 5.56 Pencil Barrel
- Slim 3-Port Muzzle Brake
- X-Tra Lite Forged Receiver Set w/ Tensioning Screw
- Gunner Lightweight BCG w/ Superfinish
- 13″ M-LOK Carbon Fiber Handguard
- Multi Position Adjustable Gas Block
- Hiperfire EDTDM Single Stage Trigger
- Ambi Charging Handle
- Radian Talon Ambi 45/90 Degree Safety Selector
- MFT Minimalist Stock or similar
- Magpul MOE® Grip or similar
- Mid Length Gas System
Complete Rifle Weight: 4.93 lbs
Note- Each rifle will be individually test fired & tuned with factory new 55gr 5.56 Nato ammunition.